The rEDI Educational Board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega644P. It has 32 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, 4 PWM controlled servo headers, 4 switch/led combos, a piezo speaker, a 10 kOhm thumb wheel trim-pot, a breadboard, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Power and USB Connectors
- Selectable USB/Power regulator power source.
- NOTE: USB power source is limited to 500 mA.
- 2.1 mm power jack.
- Battery pack screw-down terminals.
- USB A jack.
Switch LED Combos
- 4 color LEDs: green, yellow, red, blue.
- 4 momentary switches.
- Single digital pin used for each switch/LED combo.
- Piezo speaker.
- 10 kOhm thumb wheel trim-pot.
- 5 amp 5 volt regulator.
- Arduino(tm) Shield headers.
- Easy-access reset switch.