Here is where you’ll find information on the new firmware releases for the rMP3 Playback Module.
PC Ycommand to retrieve spectrum analyzer output (
PC Y Pfor peaks,
PC Y Sto set bands).
IC Tcommand to retrieve track length.
- added: low power mode.
- Cuts power consumption in half, when idle
- Expect less than 5 mA
- RTC still runs, keeping time
- Mode is activated with setting “Z”
S Z 1- sets into low power mode.
- The setting remains active until cleared.
- fixed: hang on boot (vs10xx init problem).
- fixed: wildcard handling in listing commands.
- fixed: 7 bit trigger repeats if held low.
- fixed: playback speed change - 250% now acceptable, playback time updated.
- fixed: temp settings not loaded from config file.
Use the Firmware Update Tool up update the firmware on the rMP3.
Demo of the spectrum analyzer output: