Sets a boost value for bass and/or treble.
INFO: To set the default start-up boost value, use Settings for non-volatile (start-up) settings.
boostis a value between 0 and 65535.
- Treble boost can be set from -12 to +10.5 dB boost (in 1.5 dB steps) at and above frequencies ranging from 1000 to 15000 Hz (in 1000 Hz steps).
- Bass boost can be set from 0 to 15 dB boost (in 1 dB steps) below frequencies ranging from 20 to 150 Hz (in 10 Hz steps).
- To calculate the value for
- treble boost = ((treble amplitude/1.5 + 8) * 16) + treble frequency/1000
- bass boost = ((bass amplitude * 16) + (bass frequency/10)
- boost = treble boost * 256 + bass boost
boostvalue of 0 will turn off the audio enhancement.
|Audio boost set to |
|When no parameters are given, then |
To set the treble boost to +10.5 dB at and above 10 kHz, and set the bass boost to +15 dB below 60 Hz:
To retrieve the current boost value:
To turn off boost: